- I am not afraid of work.
- I will have a valid passport that does not expire in 2015.
- I have a rain coat.
- I have all of the required technology.
- I have a sense of humor.
- I have a sense of adventure.
- I like to travel in trains, cars, planes, boats, bicycle, on foot and the occasional horse or mule.
- I want to learn.
- Faculty checklist to review with students
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- International Travel Insurance
The Kent State University School of Journalism and Mass Communication recognizes the importance of a diverse faculty and student body and embraces the concept that diversity will foster the acknowledgement, empowerment and inclusion of any person. JMC teaches the history, culture, values and notable achievement of persons who represent the world’s diverse community. The mission of the School is to offer a strong curriculum, enriched by a legal and ethical foundation, which recruits, retains, promotes and hires from this diverse community. JMC believes that the highest levels of success, knowledge and progress arise when we learn from others who are not of our own national origin, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender, physical and mental ability and social class. We welcome the many opportunities to examine challenges that may arise from differences.